What is Professional Career Coaching ?
Job Search Matters has a successful coaching service that suits professionals who want to change jobs, who are currently looking for work or those who are planning to return to work from a career break.
It is particularly helpful for those who feel stuck or unsure about how to start a job search. It is also beneficial for those focused on getting results but needing to overcome confidence and know-how barriers.
Professional Career Coaching is made up of a career search constraints assessment, an online occupational interest assessment and five, one hour coaching/mentoring sessions.
Sessions can take place either face to face or by Skype.
What can I expect from Professional Career Coaching?
- Less uncertainty and procrastination.
- Overcome what stops you from starting or sticking to a meaningful job search plan.
- Support in finding a job that matches your interests.
- Help with understanding the type of work environment that matches your personality.
- Accountability in overcoming job search barriers, developing a workable career search strategy and preparing a standout resume and LinkedIn profile
- Improved job search confidence and interview skills.
Want more information?
Please contact us to discuss your Professional Career Coaching needs.