Some Job Search Matters career coaching packages may be undertaken in group coaching sessions.
When you choose career coaching in groups, not only will you be receiving invaluable industry knowledge, you will personally and professionally become better equipped with workable job search skills to successfully navigate a highly competitive job market.
A workable job search plan is the ultimate goal for you and all our group coaching sessions fully cover the multitude of elements that go into a workable job search plan and more complete interview preparation.
Additionally, all group coaching incorporate confidence building and employment techniques which we consider necessary for the job search, the job interview and the job itself over the long term.
The aim of Job Search Matters group coaching is to better equip you for the job search
- By understanding yourself and the job market more fully
- By writing more meaningful and persuasive resumes and covering letters
- By becoming more proficient at networking and mindful of hidden employment opportunities
- By making the most of social media, including the use of LinkedIn
- By better preparing for your interviews with meaningful research and Q and A practice
All group coaching sessions are preceded and followed by a Consultation with one of our expert coaches. Group Coaching sessions may include the Job Search Matters Constraints assessment which identifies barriers that inhibit your current job search.